Skip to main content

New Student/Pre-K Registration

Transfer Student Application Button
Parent Portal Button
Pre-Kindergarten Registration Button


In order to enroll students in Burkeville, the parent or legal guardian must complete the online registration. Out of district transfers must FIRST complete and submit the transfer application online which can be located on the district website.  Returning transfer students are not required to present documentation if it is already on file.


Parents or legal guardians will be required to document their address by a legal document such as lease agreement, contract, or utility bill.


The school will request a copy of a student’s records from the previous school attended. If the child was enrolled in a Texas public school, these records will be requested electronically. If the transfer is out-of-state, the request will be made by campus personnel via fax. The parent is responsible for providing a phone and fax number of the previous school. The information requested includes identification number (social security), campus name, gender, ethnicity, date of birth, immunization records, discipline records, attendance records, current grade level, most current grades, and standardized test scores. All special population records will be requested. In the event the school does not supply the information, it is the parent’s responsibility to supply the missing information.


The entire registration process must be completed and submitted along with all required documents before a student will be allowed to attend Burkeville ISD schools.


  • Completed online registration/transfer application

  • Proof of residence

  • Updated immunization records

  • Birth Certificate

  • Parent/Guardian ID

  • Social Security Card

  • Any notarized documents to include Power of Attorney, custody court order (if applicable)

  • Student’s previous school records

  • Proof of Income or other applicable documents (PreK only)


If you have any questions, please contact Phyliss Stephens at (409) 565-2201 or